The Ladies Adaptive Trousers with VELCRO ® side opening makes dressing easier for the wearer or a caregiver. The velcro sides can be unfastened easily to allow for a quick and easy open and close. Allowing the individual or the carer to make dressing easier. Ideal for people with limited movement the trousers can also be worn comfortably with continence aids. These trousers are not only stylish but are comfortable and functional.
Fabric: Polyester/ cotton blend
- Machine washable – endures the rigours of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
- Can be worn with continence aids comfortably.
Our clothing range is ideal for people with short term or long term needs and ideal for clients living in nursing homes, at home or staying in the hospital.
Sizing available: Ladies Trousers
Ailments and Diseases the Trousers with Side Opening could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Catheter Users
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing