With it's wide range of uses the Ladies Poncho is one of our most popular items. Ideal for the cooler months or for those who feel the cold. Perfect for someone who has difficulty putting on a jacket and is designed for easy dressing over the head. It’s fashionable, practical and an ideal gift.
Suitable for clients who:
- are in wheelchairs.
- require a bed jacket in hospital or at home.
- feel the cold and need extra warmth to cover the shoulders.
- are pregnant, or breastfeeding mothers.
Fabric: Polyester / cotton blend
- Machine washable – endures the rigours of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
Sizing available: One-size-fits-all
Our clothing range is ideal for people with short term or long term needs and ideal for clients living in nursing homes, at home or staying in the hospital.
Ailments and Diseases the Women's Poncho could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Breast Cancer
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing