The Women's Adaptive Polo Top has short sleeves and an open back design and closure for easy dressing. The Polo is ideal for residents in nursing homes with special care needs and people with disabilities. The open back makes dressing easier for the caregiver when assisting with dressing. It is perfect for a casual smarter look.
Made with 100% soft cotton the garment features:
- Additional back panel overlaps the split at the back.
- Trimming on the inside collar
- Easy to put on and take off especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
- Machine washable.
Our clothing range is ideal for people with short term or long term needs and ideal for clients living in nursing homes, at home or staying in the hospital.
*Please note the sizing in this garment is small and you may require sizing that is 2 sizes larger.
Measured in centremetres (cm)
|Centre back to neck to Hem
|Sleeve length from shoulder point (short sleeve )
|High point shoulder to hem bottom
Ailments and Diseases the Adaptive Polo Shirt could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Breast Cancer
- MND (Motor Neurone disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing