The Ladies Adaptive Open Back Trousers are ideal for people who use hoist or transfer movement aids. Allowing the individual or the carer to make dressing easier. The front of the garment presents as a pair of trousers, maintaining ones dignity, while the VELCRO ® opening at the back is not only comfortable but assists with easy opening and closing. Ideal for people with limited movement, the trousers can also be worn comfortably with continence aids. These trousers are not only stylish but are comfortable and functional.
Fabric: Polyester/ cotton blend
- Machine washable – endures the rigours of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
- Can be worn with continence aids comfortably.
Sizing available: Ladies Trousers
Ailments and Diseases the Open Back Trousers could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Catheter Users
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing