The Ladies Adaptive Underwear with Side Openings are fastened with studs and can be worn comfortably with continence aids. Ideal for elderly, people with a disability or someone with limited movement.
The underwear are popular with short or long stay hospital patients, residents in nursing homes or for individuals living at home. It allows for an individual to dress independently. and also assists caregivers when dressing is a challenge.
Fabric: Polyester/ cotton blend
Colours available: White
- Machine washable – endures the rigours of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
- Can be worn with continence aids comfortably.
Sizing available: Ladies Underwear
Ailments and Diseases the Women's Underpants could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)