TAKE YOUR SLEEP DISORDER JOURNEY AT YOUR PACE!
Whether you’re at the start of your journey or a seasoned traveller, your PACE is here to help.
Here at PACE, we’re with you every step of the way toward a restful night’s sleep.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO ALL THIS
A diagnosis of a Sleep Disorder can be very confronting and worrying.
Understanding your condition and knowing what's in store can go a long way towards relieving that worry.
Your Sleep Disorder journey will likely follow this pattern:
- 1) Assessment - your GP, specialist, family member (or yourself!) will note certain symptoms that suggest you may have a Sleep Disorder. A useful tool at this stage is the Epworth Sleepiness Questionnaire.
- 2) Testing - your GP or specialist will refer you for a sleep test. While these are often performed in a hospital, PACE can offer home sleep testing.
- 3) Diagnosis - if the results of your sleep test determine that you have a sleep disorder, you may receive a ‘prescription’ for CPAP Therapy or a recommendation for other forms of therapy. PACE will get you started on your prescribed therapy, with our highly trained clinician (and fellow sufferer) in store every Wednesday & Thursday or other days by appointment.
ONCE YOU'RE ON THERAPY
We’ll help you on your way with:
- 4) Treatment - whether your therapy is CPAP, EPAP (Provent/Theravent), Positional Therapy or even Light Therapy, you’ll find it all at PACE. Our experienced clinician (and fellow sufferer) is in our private clinic every Wednesday and Thursday, with other days available by appointment, or just pop in and try your luck!
- 5) Support - PACE can help you with troubleshooting, warranty and service, data downloads, spare parts, accessories and of course, the latest equipment should you want to treat yourself to a new mask or machine.
PACE are proud MCS Affiliates, which means we have access to all the major brands, as well as full product support.