Knee Brace - TRU-PULL LITE - Donjoy
The Tru-Pull Lite is DonJoy's most comfortable, low profile and shortest patellofemoral brace, yet strong enough to relieve knee pain! This patella support brace is designed with pull straps above and below the patella (kneecap). This puts a "true" and consistent pull on the kneecap during flexion and extension, which realigns the patella. By properly aligning the kneecap you reduce the pain that comes with patellofemoral problems like dislocating your kneecap.
This brace is ideal for runners, recreational athletes, or individuals who are looking for extra patella support during their daily activities.
USED TO TREAT OR PREVENT THE FOLLOWING INJURIES:
- Mild to moderate anterior knee pain
- Patellofemoral dysfunction
- Lateral subluxation
- Patellar maltracking
- Bifurcated Strap
- This two-pronged strap pulls the patella into proper alignment and helps reduce the pain from patellofemoral dysfunction.
- Dual Durameter Buttress System
- Provides a soft tacky connection with the patella ensuring maximum support, while maintaining complete comfort.
- Thigh and Calf Anchors
- You'll no longer have to tug to keep your brace in place. These independent anchors prevent the brace from rotating.
- Breath-O-Prene Fabric
- You'll love the comfort that comes from this anti-microbial, wicking fabric that is hypoallergenic, breathable, and lightweight.
- Plastic Hinges
- Provide a little additional medial and lateral stability enhancing the overall support for your knee.