The CanDo® Digi-Flex® hand exercise develops isolated finger strength, flexibility and coordination as it builds hand and forearm strength. For rehabilitation of carpal tunnel, arthritis, stroke, fractures, tendon injury, nerve lacerations, tennis elbow and more.
Features & Benefits
- Use each button independently to exercise fingers or compress the entire unit for complete hand and forearm strengthening.
- Comes with illustrated manual.
- Develops isolated finger strength, flexibility, and coordination.
- Stronger fingers cannot compensate for weaker ones.
- Progressive color-coded resistance gives patient positive feedback.
- Also builds hand and forearm strength.
- Resistance refers to lbs. per finger.